Tuesday, March 9, 2010

not a happy day so far...

Today started out great. I woke up, went and had breakfast, packed my lunch for the hike with President Chittock and got ready. Jenny, Caitlin, Emma, Audrey and I left the center in time to get on the tube and make it to our train, but the tube was late. Then when we got off the tube I pretty much ran to where we were supposed to meet with our professor to get our train tickets, no professor. I soon realized that I had no idea where my girls were because I had ran infront of them not thinking that they might not know where I was going. I looked around for about twenty minutes but Victoria station is a big big place, I was lost.
I am now sitting on my bunk all alone. I feel like an idiot an was almost in tears because I have been looking forweard to this hike for weeks.
(every sunday brother Chittock tells me, emma and maddie about the hike).
Instead of sitting here any longer I am going to go off on an adventure by myself. This is going to be interesting because I have only done this twice and it was only for a few hours. Sometimes I wish I wasn't as independent as I am but I guess in this case some alone time will be good for me. I'll post again later to update on how my "alone" day was.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Loved catching up on all your adventures, I loved Warwick. That fish was quite big! I am so jealous of what a blast you are having and you look so cute all the time.

Kristy said...

How did your alone day end up Macy? I hope that it turned out alright.