Monday, March 22, 2010

euro chic hair cut... check.

It is true... I chopped it all off.
[not that there was all that much to chop off]
my hair is super short and I LOVE IT.
Saturday after we came home from Paris I was super excited because the week prior to going I had made an appointment with a fabulous young man at a salon called Headmasters, just around the corner from my flat, to get my hideous and outgrown roots fixed. It was the greatest day ever. Jenny and I started our morning with breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien where I had fresh squeezed orange juice, yogurt with granola and fruit, a delicious scone with creme and some hot cocoa all for under 10 pounds. Then we walked a short five minute walk to Portobello market where I got a few cutesy little things for the family and then it was "makeover time" for my hair at least. I feel so great now, it's funny how a little thing like a hair cut can do that for you. :)
I haven't really done much in the past few days.
Just recooperating from our trip to Paris with no sleep.
Cheers!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

It looks adorable!!!

Marilyn said...

With that silly face I can't even tell that is you! But the hair is super cute.

Kristy said...

Actually I really like it. You know me and hair...sometimes it takes a while...but not this time...very cute. Dad

vocalise said...

LOVE it. Suits you...very attractive. Love it.

John and Jill said...

Sooo cute Macy! It does totally suit you.

Short and Sassy!!!

陽明山花季 said...

Since it is the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.............................................