Thursday, March 11, 2010

didn't spend a pence.

I am so proud of myself right now. I went an entire day without spending a thing without just sitting in my flat! I woke up and had breakfast of the usual yogurt with cheerios and juice. Then I worked on homework until 11:30 when it was time for class and to finally give my presentation with Jake that we have been working on. It went great, although I really don’t think anyone but Susan cared what we were saying. After classes I was exhausted… so I took a nap. I planned on it being a thirty minute but my body had other plans and three hours I was nicely woken up by Audrey telling me it was time for dinner and to get ready for the night.
After dinner I finally got out of my sweats and Audrey, Caitlin, Emma and I headed to Piccadilly Circus to go see Les Miserables. While we were waiting in line a sweet young woman came up to me and asked me if I wanted a free ticket because one of her friends wasn’t able to make it to the performance. I happily took the extra ticket off her hands and thanked her because these were no cheap seats. The show was fantastic and not only because I was seeing it for free. I had never seen Les Mis and the only song I knew was the one that Susan Boyle sang in her audition that because famous. Other than picturing her in my head a few times it was a great show. It was a good day to not spend any money.
I am dead tired now so I am going to bed.
(sorry no pictures today)
Cheers!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

This is Dad, Mom and Kylie. Way to not spend any money...We almost fainted when we read that. Did Hell just freeze over? No...good girl...we're just teasing you. Free ticket to Les Mis? Awesome. We love you cutie. The Fam

Marilyn said...

Our favorite play and how great to see it for free!