Thursday, January 27, 2011

"what's a week end?"

I have become newly addicted to a Lifetime mini-series called Downton Abbey... hence where the title for this entry came from. It's about a wealthy family set in the time of Titanic and their drama. I love it, especially because everyday they change into gorgeous elaborate gowns for dinner and are waited on hand and foot. I would kill to have been alive at that time... well as long as I had money.
Anyways...
On to my weekend and it was a good one! Friday I worked and then went to the mall and to eat BJ's with my friend Kristen, whom I also worked at Bronze body with. After dinner we went to our friend Lisa and Tino's house. Lisa is a manager at Mac and is a magician when it comes to making your face look good. We played and played and then I came home and dozed off for the night.
Saturday I slept in and then lounged around all day. Me, the fam bam and the Stiles went to dinner at Applebees and then I wet and hung out with Megan and Erin.
The only better thing than having two best friends is having two best friends that get along.
I normally hang out with Erin or I hang out with Megan, but Saturday night we all hung out together and boy, was it fun. Me and my two bests.
We went out to our friend Jessica's birthday party, bonfired and chatted it up. It was so much fun. I saw some friends that I hadn't seen since high school and may or may not have re-connected with a boy from long ago... and that's all I'm saying!
Sunday I was in the nursery for church and I am yet again left wanting a baby.
I don't know how much longer I can be surrounded by baby stuff without going crazy!

No comments: