Wednesday, January 5, 2011

halloweenie.

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love when holidays are on weekends. This year [well last year...] October 31st happened to fall on a Sunday, which meant a whole weekend of Halloween:)
Friday night me and the girls hit the town in good ol' Rexburg. I was Cinderella.. well I was Cinderella if she cut her dress to her mid-thigh. I was going to post pictures... but I think I will actually leave those pictures in a file on my computer, as my costume probably wasn't something I could wear on campus at BYU-Idaho.
Yes, I know I have high standards for myself and it isn't becoming of me to "dress like a hooker" but hey, it's one day a year and besides... we looked HOT hahaha, but really.
Saturday I drove with the girls to Logan, UT for the annual Howl Halloween party at Utah State. It was nuts... to say the least. We all dressed up as bunnies and had the greatest time dancing the night away. After the dance we met up with the boys and hung out all night.
Only picture you get is from the morning after...
Me, Jonny, Steph [under her hood] Gina, Court, Allison, Lacey, Joey, Kens and Kenny.
All of my favorites!

In the words of Lindsay Lohan on Mean Girls,

"Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."

No comments: