Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ew.

I know it is 3:00 in the morning but I HAVE to post this so
I can read about it in future years to come.
Tonight I spent about three+ hours organizing. I organized my shelves, I organized my closet, I organized my drawers, and I even organized underneath my bed. Lots of dust and lots of hidden treasures [or garbage whatever way you want to see it]!
I finally moseyed on into bed around 1:30.
Anyways on to why this post is titled ew.
I was awoken abruptly about 20 minutes ago.
Not by a person but by myself choking....
[and the plot thickens]
When I was in middle school my favorite drinks were anything Snapple.
Located under each cap of each delicious bottle of Snapple are "Real Facts".
Some of them are outrageous.
Such as
a snail breathes though it's foot
or
no piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times.
Sounds crazy but they are true, very true
One that I have always remembered is
The average human will eat an average of 8 spiders while sleeping.
I have now convinced myself that I was choking on a spider that came to say hello because I was cleaning non stop this evening.
One down, Seven more to go before I keel over.
I want to throw up immediately.
I am not a fan of late night crazy thoughts... or spiders.
Goodnight!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

You are so funny Moo and I suppose I better let you sleep in today as I see you just went to bed about 5 hours ago silly!!!

Ashley said...

haha i love this!

Anne Marie Hyer said...

HA! that is so crazy and I love that when you woke up that was your first thought. for your sake...i hope it was not a spider. Remind me to tell you about the time I woke up choking. It involves ty and it's hilarious

hillary work said...

ewwww. i hate spiders. and i miss you.
ill try to sleep with my mouth closed for now on.

hillary work said...

ewww. i hate spiders.
i miss you.
i will try to sleep with my mouth closed for now on.