Monday, May 10, 2010

happy mother's day.

Mother's day was great this year can I could not have been happier to be home for it. The day started off with church full of lovely messages about mothers. Next it was back home for lunch and hanging out with the family. Mom and I took a nap together and Abby joined in as well. Then it was Nanny and Pop's for dinner and visiting with all of the family. We played with all of our cousins, sat by the outside fire and talked and were doted on by the men of the family. Although I am not a mother yet I am happy I still get the special treatment of a night off from dishes. Back at home mom and I sat around the living room catching up on our Hollywood gossip by reading People and Us magazines that Dad got for mom.
It was a fun and special day!
I love this woman.
Mom and her three girls.
Nanny has always been a rock in my life.
I know if I ever need to talk, a shoulder to cry on or just someone to hang out with she's there.
She's the greatest grandma ever!
I am so thankful for the wonderful examples of excellent women in my life.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Such a sweet post Moo...I love you so very much and I am so grateful that you are my daughter...what a blessing for me!!!

Marilyn said...

That was so sweet! Great mom and grandma!