Friday, January 8, 2010

finally here.

I found myself exhausted in my flat sprawled out on my bed. I am having quite the case if jet lag and no excitement to write on here right now... but I told myself that I would start to write in here everyday so today is the start of it. I know no one but my family is going to read this but I don't care. I am in love with London! It is the most fantastic place to be. I love the people, I love going for jogs in Hyde park, I love the tube, I love everything about it. Tonight we went to see Peter Pan and Jonathan Hyde was in it from Titanic! It was amazing. My roommate Laura had a drunk guy pass out on her in the tube. HILARIOUS scene! I'm all settled into my flat and it is gorgeous, and very old. I am very much in love with all of the Brits, they are funny and entertaining to listen to.
Me Laura Jen and Audrey.My Flat! Isn't it adorable!Quotes from today:
"you have very nice teeth"
"damn tourists"
"peter and the pan... you know like peter flying around in a pan"

4 comments:

vocalise said...

Woo Hoo!!! You are there Macy! This morning when Kris and I walked we mentioned you wondering out loud exactly where you might be! Your first blog entry is a perfect beginning, and I will have a blast checking in on you. Eat it up!!

Kristy said...

We're so excited for you Macy. You will look back on your time in London for the rest of your life with fondness. The friends you make will be lifetime friends too. Have a blast and learn lots. Love you dearie. Dad

Katy Willardson said...

Ah i'm so glad you love it!!! Your flat is sooo nice!

Kristy said...

I can't believe that you had to haul your luggage up 5 flights of stairs! Plus, you had about the largest bag I had ever seen. Good thing you are strong Macy Moo! Your flat looks lovely. You are in our prayers daily. I love you. Mom