Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Two Months TOO Long.

For presidents weekend I got to go visit home!!! It was one of the funnest weekends of my life! I love my family so so so much. I got in on thursday and just hung out that night. Then friday we set off on our weekend adventure. I was fun because we didn't really know exactly what we were going to do and just drove. We were driving through fairfield and decided to stop at the jelly belly factory! haha it was pretty fun.
Then we set off for Bodega Bay! Me and dad had the best clam chowder we have ever had in our lives. And even though dad has had more chowder in his life than i have we both aggreed it was the best. Saturday was valentines day and we drove to a few random places which I am sure NO ONE has eve heard of. It was a BLAST!
We drove up the the "cliffs" by Bodega Bay. They are beautiful and almost look like they could be Normandy!
We stopped in a tiny town to have BBQ oysters and look around.
After some exploring we got to go visit some of my favorite cousins, Chris and Brit, and their three boys ( who i swear never stop growing!) We went out to a Valentines dinner and had quite the night.
Sunday We drove to Napa Valley and Sonoma, which are both beautiful but it was raining the whole time. Kind of a bummer but it was still pretty to look at. Then we drove into Emeryville to see our good friend Emorn. Because it was sunday and not a working day we got to go see his work, Pixar. We were able to go back and see his office too!
This was definatly one of the best weekends I have had in a long time! I love my family so much!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It was so great having you home Macy. We loved every minute of our time with you. You are way more on top of the blogging world than your mom....you are my role model. I guess it is time for me to put a new post up. Well my dear Macy Moo, I love you more than words can say!