Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last Days in Turlock.

I'm finally off to college! Turlock was fun while it lasted but I couldn't be happier in my new home. This summer was an amazing last few months in Turlock and I wouldn't trade that time for anything in the world. So heres a re-cap of my summer.
I finally graduated!

Diploma in hand!


Our family and the Stiles family biked from Pier 39 in San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Sausalito. 12 miles. I was definatly not the fastest but I still made it!

Our stake put on an LDS Prom. Me and Ashley went and it was a ton of fun!

Our Family went to Maui!

My mom and I went on the parasail thing because we both didn't want to get dunked...

They dunked us anyways.

Mama's Fish House. (amazing food)




The Hula Grill.


Its alwasy fun to attend the hawaiian wards! they are so welcoming. ALOHA!


That was pretty much my summer. Some of my favorite things that I got to do were; babysit little addie belo, hang out with my family, go to Santa Cruz with my friends megan and bobbi and get ready to leave for college.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Welcome to the blogginig world Macy. I will add you to my favorite bloggers. What a creative soul you are...so cute. I love you, Mom