Tuesday, May 14, 2013

goodbye winter.

I spent my winter working 9-5 everyday in Rexburg...

W O R S T  D E C I S I O N  E V E R

To say that it was cold, would be a major understatement... and I hate the cold.

The only thing that made my semester bearable was that I lived with my best friend Abby again.
(Yes, two of the main people in my life are both abbys)

Our weekends were occasionally spent like this...

but mostly like this...

and I was more than okay with eating hot dogs at midnight. 
I would be happy doing that every night for the rest of my life!

I got a week break from the northern cold though, to go to a better cold. 
A cold that is half in my favorite state, that state being california.
hellooooo TAHOE :)
 It was GLORIOUS and theres nothing like Heavenly Ski Resort

Other than that little vacay...

I met this guy...
Arie from the Bachelorette... we're dating, just kidding.

and played a lot with this girl...
my little Shawnee girl. don't know who it took us this long to become friends. we are kindred spirits I tell you and the best gym buddy (missing her x100 this semester)

and then it was spring...

No comments: