Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my not so little, little sister.

Around the end of spring semester Abby, who I nicknamed Wubbas years ago, came to visit me in Rexburg. We had loads of fun! The first two days it was just me and abs in my apartment so we had sister time, watched movies, had nap time, pampered ourselves, and made tons of desserts for a "social" that I threw for Abby on Sunday night. Then Monday she attended classes with me and Tuesday we took a road trip up to to Jackson Hole, WY. Before heading off though my roommate and infamous photographer from my blog Emily had us pose for her. It was one of the greatest times I have had with my little sis and I will never forget our fun weekend we shared in the burg. Here are some shots from our sister photoshoot.

I love my little sister :)

5 comments:

vocalise said...

Those are the cutest photos. Two beautiful girls. You will always be glad you had them taken.

macy marie. said...

You two are so beautiful and I am so glad that you had this time together in the "burg." Bless your heart Moo for having the ice cream social so that she could meet all of your friends. You two are definately buds and I am so grateful. Love you.....Mom

Anne Marie Hyer said...

So great. Love the colors. You two are beautiful and that is so nice you gave Abbala such a nice weekend~

Unknown said...

i remember having a very similar weekend with my sister in Rexburg. Jackson Hole is great fun! You two look sooo pretty in your pics. I can't believe how tall Ab is!

The Mills said...

What great pics!